Friday, October 29, 2010

Locals....




For you locals, this is a MUST. We spent hours exploring each maze, riding the train, trying out the corn rocket and picking pumpkins. It is by far the best one around.


I hope you have a happy halloween! (Isaac even has the pirate face down and Syd will dress up tomorrow as a witch)

11 comments:

jenn said...

Looks fun! I must say it is weird seeing everyone bundled up...it is still 90 degrees here! Love the pictures, Porter is going to be a fireman too, and has the same truck as Nicholas!

tphillips said...

Hey Hayley I found your blog through Skylette's! I just had to say hi and tell you how adorable your family is!!!!
Tina

m@R(! said...

fun! don't you just love this time of year with all the fun things to do?!?! and all the candy of course.

Karmann said...

I love this time of year! I love costumes and pumpkin patches with corn mazes!!! The one you went to sounds like so much fun!!! Wish we lived closer so I could have gone with you!!!

Thanks for being such an amazing friend and being so supportive towards me! I love you dearly and am so thankful you are in my life!!!!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Thanks Tina, let me know if you have a blog!

Harris Family said...

So dang CUTE!!

the Youngs said...

All those cousins have too much fun together! Cute costumes!

jodeeharris said...

Hi, Hayley! Fun to catch up on your blog! Sydney is so so cute, I can't believe how fast the baby days go. I was LOVING the pic of all the cheer girlfriends! Everyone of you has kept your same 18 year old gorgeousness, I love it.

Ryanne said...

Oh My, YOu have the cutest family. I haven't checked blogs for a while and it was so fun looking at a few new posts. Sydney is adorable. I can't believe I haven't been down in almost a year. That's sad, really. I wanted so much to come down with Ben for part of the week but I am quite sure it's a no go.We miss you guys. Ben talks about your kids ALL the time. Hopefully, I'll make it down soon.

Unknown said...

Super cute kids!!

Karri said...

Hey I found your blog! Yay! I loved reading through it....You and Bob are the cutest couple ever! You've inspired me to start blogging again ....almost....we'll see...