I went down stairs to grab something out of the food storage and realized why the kids always want to play down stairs. Most of the yummy treats were gone, do you blame them? They know good food when they see it!
I think I am out numbered in the Potter house. Whenever Bob asks the boys where they want to live,they say the country. He told them once we were on some acerage he would get them a dog. We spent the day driving around only miniutes away from where we have property. I guess it was time to get the car a little muddy. It really is pretty and I have to admit I am kind of getting excited about it too.
3 comments:
How funny that they figured out where the good stuff is in the food storage and were having themselves a yummy treat! I think I can remember doing that! Kids dont take too long ti figure things out! I love that you did some four wheeling and got a little dirty on the tires. I have to say I think your boys are definitly like their daddy. I love it!
Looks like a ton of fun! A little mud never hurt anyone. :)
haha. That's so cute they were sneaking the treats! My kids are always sneaking the goods from the pantry.
So are you guys building a house in the country then?
Post a Comment